Speech & Drama
The Speech & Drama classes will be held on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th October.
N.B. THE CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 21st SEPTEMBER 2016
Click to view the Speech & Drama Classes
Competitors’ age to be taken as on 1st September.
SPEECH & DRAMA SECTION – ADDITIONAL RULES
1. Scripts must be provided for adjudicators in all classes.
2. The time limit must be strictly adhered to. No awards will be given to any competitor exceeding the time limit. The announcement is part of the performance and will be counted in the time limit. The adjudicator’s decision will be final.
3. All work to be memorised with the exception of the reading.
4. The adjudicator and/or convener will bring to a halt and disqualify any Speech & Drama item which, by reason of its unsuitability for a young audience, seems likely to give offence or cause embarrassment.
5. Late entries may not be accepted.
6. All trophies must be collected personally, or they will be retained by the Festival.